A Paint Correct 2 Stage, also known as a Multi-Step Approach. After decontamination of the paint surface, the first step, the Major Correction Step involves the use of a Compound. A compound is a heavy cut polish which is also referred to as a Swirl Remover, used to remove swirls, scratches, oxidation, staining, water spot etchings and in some cases bird poo etchings.
Compounding is followed by step 2, the Minor Correction Step. With the use of a Finishing Polishing, this step will refine any remaining light defects, enhance gloss, clarity and will leave the paint feeling silky smooth.
Once this process is finished, we will add a 3rd step by adding your choice of a high quality wax or sealant to the paint. This will add another level of shine and protection to the finish.
Depending on the size and colour of the vehicle, a Paint Correct 2 Stage service may take between 7-12 hours or more to perform.
– Wheel Arches Cleaned
– Wheels & Tyres Cleaned
– Power Rinse
– Foam Canon Pre-Wash Soak
– RC Car Care Two Bucket Wash
– Chemical Decontamination (Iron X)
– Hand Dry
– Mechanical Decontamination (Clay Bar and/or Clay Mitt)
– Machine Compounding to Remove Heavy Defects
– Machine Polishing to Enhance Clarity and Shine to a High Gloss
– Application of High Grade Wax / Sealant
– Windows Cleaned & Polished
– Tyres Conditioned & Shined