A Paint Correct 1 Stage also known as single stage paint correction is performed with the use of 1 product also known as an All In One (AIO) that will provide the paint with a NEAR scratch free & swirl free finish. Please note that an AIO will provide a beautiful finish but will not remove heavy defects from the paint. The AIO product will restore shine and clarity to the paint as well as provide protection as it contains a wax. If you a after a Show Car Finish then the Paint Correct 2 Stage is the service for you.
The paint surface requires a full decontamination prior to machine polishing. Depending on the size and colour of the vehicle, a Paint Correct 1 Stage service may take between 6-8 hours to perform.
– Wheel Arches Cleaned
– Wheels & Tyres Cleaned
– Power Rinse
– Foam Canon Pre-Wash Soak
– RC Car Care Two Bucket Wash
– Chemical Decontamination (Iron X)
– Hand Dry
– Mechanical Decontamination (Clay Bar and/or Clay Mitt)
– Machine Polishing Using 1 Stage All In One Paint Correction Product
– Application of High Grade Wax / Sealant
– Windows Cleaned & Polished
– Tyres Conditioned & Shined